CASSIDA CHAIN OIL 320 SPRAY
Synthetic chain lubricant in spray form for food and beverage processing equipment
• Excellent adhesive properties minimise “fling-off” in use and wash-off by both cold and hot water
• Extend the service life of chains and reduce downtime due to superior wear prevention and corrosion protection, even under wet or aggressive conditions
• Easily applied – spray directly onto chain
• Neutral odour and taste
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
• NSF ISO 21469
CASSIDA CHAIN OIL 320 SPRAY is a fully synthetic high performance, anti-wear chain oil which has been specially developed for use in machinery used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. It is based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Drive and transport chains in the food industry
• Slideways, levers, joints and bolts, ropes, spindles and guide pulleys
• Also intended for use in equipment manufacturing food packaging
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +30 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture.
top of page
kr 2 400,00Pris
bottom of page