CASSIDA FLUID CP
Synthetic corrosion protecting fluid for use on food and beverage processing equipment
• Reliable corrosion protection, provides a thin, highly efficient molecular film on components
• Good compatibility with common material
• Free from silicone, acids and resins
• Displaces immediately water and humidity
• Excellent creeping properties
• Easy and economic application
• Easy to remove and clean
• Neutral odour and taste
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
CASSIDA FLUID CP is an easy to handle, fully synthetic corrosion protection fluid with excellent yield for use in machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. It is based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Complete machinery of all kind for during shipping and distribution
• Metal parts and tools after galvanic conditioning and cleaning processes
• Gearbox housings, gear-wheels, couplings, drive-shafts
• Measuring tools, precision tools etc. As temporary corrosion protection:
• Protection of subassemblies
Any metal surfaces should be clean and dry before CASSIDA FLUID CP is applied. The product can be applied by brush, air pressured vaporizer or by sprays guns. In many cases the application by immersion bath is recommended. Surfaces and metal parts protected by CASSIDA FLUID CP must be cleaned by a suitable cleaner and drinking water before a contact with foodstuff takes place.
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 5 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 5 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).
top of page
bottom of page