CASSIDA FLUID VP Series
Synthetic lubricants for use in vacuum pumps for food and beverage processing equipment
• The base fluid has an ability to provide superior lubrication under the majority of operating conditions
• Very good anti-wear performance resulting in greater plant utilisation
• Inherently good water shedding properties and resistance to foaming
• Excellent high temperature performance resists the formation of harmful products of oxidation at elevated temperatures, resulting in long oil life
• Neutral odour and taste
• High viscosity index
• Good protection against corrosion of all metal working surfaces
• Good low temperature properties down to -40 °C
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
• NSF ISO 21469
• DIN 51506 VBL, VCL, VDL • ISO 6743-3 DAA, DAB, DVA, DVB, DVC, DVD
CASSIDA FLUID VP 68 and 100 are high performance fluids specially developed for use in vacuum pumps used in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. They are based on a careful blend of synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Certifi ed by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Vacuum pumps which produce medium vacuum
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 5 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 5 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).
top of page
bottom of page