CASSIDA FM FLUSHING FLUID 32
Specialty Cleaning and Flushing Concentrate for Heat Transfer Systems operating in the food and beverage industry
• Specially designed to clean heat transfer systems
• Excellent cleaning properties when used at elevated temperatures and turbulent flow conditions
• Dissolves varnish and carbon residues
• Can be used during operation
• Reduces down time
• Improves thermal efficiency
• Saves costs by reducing maintenance needs
• Easy to handle
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1, HT1
CASSIDA FM FLUSHING FLUID 32 is an easy to handle, semisynthetic cleaning and fl ushing fl uid concentrate with excellent performance for use in machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry, especially developed for heat transfer systems. It is based on a careful blend of fl uids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• CASSIDA FM FLUSHING FLUID 32 is recommended for use in closed heat transfer systems which suffer from carbon formation due to thermal and oxidative degradation.
• Might be used as a change-over aid in other applications as well. In these cases please get in contact with the FLT product management prior to any local action to get detailed advice.
Add FM FLUSHING FLUID 32 to the heat transfer system oil at a ratio of 10%. Be sure to drain enough heat transfer fluid to allow for the additional quantity. Let the system continue operating for an additional 48 hours up to a maximum of one week to dissolve varnish and carbon residues. Completely drain the unit while the oil is still warm in order to prevent the dissolved residue from settling. Then exchange the filters and refill the unit with FM HEAT TRANSFER FLUID 32.
Note: Cleaning and flushing of heat transfer systems mainly depend on the overall condition of the system. The above instructions have therefore to be seen as a rough guideline only. Seek detailed advice at your local distributor.
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend to use the product within 5 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 5 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).
top of page
bottom of page