CASSIDA FM GREASE DC 2
Specialty direct contact, multifunctional grease for food processing applications in the food manufacturing industry
• Good wash out resistance to hot and cold water
• Good oxidation and mechanical stability
• Good corrosion prevention characteristics
• Good adhesive properties
• Neutral in odour and taste
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF 3H, H1
• NSF ISO 21469
CASSIDA FM GREASE DC 2 is a direct food contact grease designed for a number of special applications in the food manufacturing industry. It is based on an inorganic thickener, a careful blend of fluids and additives, chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF for use in both direct contact applications (Class 3H) and where there is potential for incidental food contact (Class H1). Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Ideal for use as a direct food contact release agent
• Release agent for grills, loaf pans, cutters, boning benches, chopping blocks and other hard surfaces to help prevent food from adhering during processing
• Lubrication and protection of seals, guides, bearings and blades operating in food, pharmaceutical and other clean environments where direct food contact is inevitable
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend using the product within 3 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 3 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).
top of page
bottom of page