CASSIDA GREASE RLS Series
Synthetic regular load greases for food and beverage processing equipment
• Noted for their long life
• Good water resistance ensures lasting protection even in the presence of large amounts of water
• Good oxidation and mechanical stability. Resists the formation of deposits caused by oxidation at high operating temperatures and maintain consistency, reducing leakage
• Effective corrosion protection. Ensures components/bearings do not fail due to corrosion
• Good adhesive properties reduce losses thereby reducing grease consumption • Neutral odour and taste
Certifications and Specifications
• NSF H1
• NSF ISO 21469
CASSIDA GREASE RLS 00, 0, 1 and 2 are specially developed for the grease lubrication of machinery in the food and beverage processing and packaging industry. They are based on an aluminium complex thickener, synthetic fluids and selected additives chosen for their ability to meet the stringent requirements of the food and beverage industry. Certified by NSF for ISO 21469 and registered by NSF (Class H1) for use where there is potential for incidental food contact. Produced according to FLT Quality Standards, in facilities where HACCP audit and Good Manufacturing Practice have been implemented and form part of the quality and hygiene management systems ISO 9001 and ISO 21469.
• Lightly loaded grease lubricated gear boxes (RLS 00/0)
• Automatic, centralised lubrication systems (RLS 00/0)
• Rolling element and plain bearings (RLS 1/2)
• Joints and linkages open to the atmosphere (RLS 1/2)
• Automatic, centralised lubrication systems (RLS 1/2)
Seal and Paint Compatibility
Compatible with the elastomers, gaskets, seals and paints normally used in food machinery lubrication systems.
Handling and Storage
All food grade lubricants should be stored separately from other lubricants, chemical substances and foodstuffs and out of direct sunlight or other heat sources. Store between 0 °C and +40 °C. Provided that the product has been stored under these conditions we recommend that the product be used within 3 years from the date of manufacture. Upon opening a pack, the product must be used within 2 years (or within 3 years of date of manufacture, whichever is the sooner).
top of page
bottom of page